Monday, March 31, 2008

Radiolab

I have a new favorite radio show, thanks to Scott Brauer, a member of APAD. It's called Radiolab and it's gotten me thinking about storytelling. Their stories are delivered via quirky editing and a style that seems to be deliberately unpolished at times while delightfully refined at others. They tackle exceedingly broad subjects such as laughter or mortality, and in an hour-long show somehow leave you pretty satisfied with the coverage.

As for how this applies to me and my budding career? Well, my aural skills definitely need improvement and this show has definitely got me thinking.

While I don't have a new pic to post with this, I found an old one of Oswald Cobblepot's first trip to the vet a few months back.


Do yourself a favor and check out this show. If not for me, the for little Oswald.

No comments: