Sunday, April 20, 2008

Walking in Lines and Shadows

It's been nice to have been shooting for myself lately, though it remains to be seen whether this has been a period of improvement for me. My mindset as a photographer is still quite different from when I'm on assignment compared to when I'm on my free time. Everything from how hard I work a scene to how willing I am to approach a stranger is fairly contrasted. There are some influences that facilitate these differences, however, more often than not a friend or family member who doesn't want to watch me make pictures.

Here's a couple more from Boston. One's at Kendall Station, where those MIT bells weren't working, and the other's at the Museum of Fine Arts, where my preconceived notions about the ill effects of sunlight on paintings died.


1 comment:

Zac said...

Nice work, I like the personal stuff quite a bit